Certified Coaching Professional
Coaching is an essential Leadership skill, High in Demand and most effective for adult learning.
Ready to Invest in the Coach in you?
This is the Module 1 of the ICF Coach Credentialing program
Leaders that Coach show guaranteed, consistently high, measurable results in business growth and people development.
Developing Coaching competencies takes practice, focussed learning and feedback.
This Coaching Certification Program is approved by ICF, International Coach Federation; for 18.5 Coach Continuing Education and 2.5 Resource Development units; and
HRCI, HR Certification Institute approved for 16.25 recertification credits for PHR, SPHR, GPHR, CA, HRMP, HRBP certification.
Program session Starting in 2018
June : 16-17th and 23-24th June’18
Download Certified Coaching Professional brochure here
- Face-to-Face/Online : 2 days/18.5 hours
- Flexible dates & Duration
- Weekday and Weekend batches
- Buddy Coaching for practice as you learn
- Avail Early Bird Offer
Potential Leaders and Professionals at Mid-level-management have discovered that they need to add coaching to their skill set. They know it accelerates their own Leadership growth and develops people around them as future leaders. Coaching has proven to:
- help people develop more rapidly
- produce more satisfying results,
- improve others’ ability to set goals and take actions;
- facilitate better decision making by using their natural strengths.
The contents of the program cover ICF core competencies for professional coaching. These competencies are a must have for all coaching niches i.e. Leadership coaching, Life coaching, SME coaching, Career coaching and so on
After this Coaching Certification program, participants will be able to:
- Practice and Apply ICF coaching competencies in coaching conversations with individuals, teams, or throughout an organization.
- Establish coaching agreements with clients and identify how goals link to enhanced business performance and personal growth.
- Promote an open, flexible, and confident coaching relationship with clients and establish mutual respect and trust in a safe, supportive environment
- Apply coaching ethics and standards appropriately in all coaching situations.
- Demonstrate Active listening, ask powerful questions, and use effective dialogue and feedback techniques to provide maximum benefit to clients.
- Integrate & evaluate multiple sources of data for interpretations that help clients achieve agreed upon results.
- Design actions and opportunities for ongoing learning that will most effectively lead to coaching results.
- Use PEER Coaching to develop & maintain effective coaching plan with clients and manage ongoing progress
- Apply Accountability techniques and frameworks to reach the Coaching Goals every time.