Become a Certified Coaching Professional
Coaching is an essential Leadership skill, High in Demand and Commands premium. When you coach, it makes you a better leader. When you work with a coach, you access all of who you are and are thus live more authentically aligned to your core values.
If you are ready to Invest in the Coach in you, join the program, Certified Coaching Professional
Developing Coaching competencies takes practice, focussed learning and feedback.
Certification Program is approved by
- ICF, International Coach Federation; for 18.5 Coach Continuing Education and 2.5 Resource Development units; and
- HRCI, HR Certification Institute, approved for 16.25 recertification credits for PHR, SPHR, GPHR, CA, HRMP, HRBP certification.
Become an ICF Credentialed Coach
Peter Drucker said, ““The leader of the past was a person who knew how to tell. The leader of the future will be a person who knows how to ask.”
This program is a learning intervention for a Coaching mindset, communication, awareness and action orientation.
As you complete this program, along with complying with the following submissions to ICF, you will be able to apply to ICF for ACC credentialing:
- Coaching Log demonstrating 100 hours (75 paid) of coaching experience with at least 8 clients.
- Performance evaluation (audio recording & written transcript of coaching session)
- • Complete the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
Parent as a Coach
- Workshops/One on One sessions for Parents, Teachers and Adults dealing with adolescents.
- Adolescence is the time of exploration for children, so letting go and at the same time supporting is crucial.
- Most parents are good at guiding their children but telling may not work all the time, especially with children in their adolescent age.
- Coaching is about encouraging independent thinking and thus helping adolescents find solutions rather than giving solutions. This approach builds ownership for solutions and self-responsibility.
- Become a better parent by becoming a “Parent Coach”
Engage a Coach
Create a New Chapter in your Personal and Professional Life
Give it a thought/write down the answers to these questions:
- What do you want more of in your life?
- What new Chapter you wish to create in your life?
- What do you want to get better at?
- What area of life are you stuck at, professional relationships/physical fitness/work-life balance/stress/financial goals….?
- Did you know that some of the most successful people use coaches to help them get past challenges in order to achieve their highest potential?
Coaching is for everyone, no matter if you’re an executive in career transition or on leadership development journey, corporate professional looking at entrepreneurial journey, a business holder or an independent professional.
Professional coaching is meant to give you clarity of vision, get you focused on precisely what you want and empower you with options, self belief and accountability. An effective Coach keeps you on track, supports you thro’ distractions so that you reach your goal in the given time frame.
A professional coach will not advice you based on his experience but help you think better to create solutions that will be most beneficial to you. The Coach will help you honour your values and align your strengths in your efforts to reach your goals.
By working with an experienced professional coach, you’ll get past what may hold you from reaching your goals. Most times its we, ourselves that come in our way of moving ahead in our lives. Our beliefs, experiences, fears and mindsets hold us in status quo. We may feel its the safest place to be but its’ also the most degenerating . And the most interesting aspect is our beliefs is they are our assumptions that are not even true.
Professional Coaching engagements are 100% confidential and you get to engage with the coach right from the comfort of your home over Skype or phone at a suitable time of your choice.
If you are 100% committed and motivated to work on your Goal and wish to reach out for a Coach today you can apply for an Introductory session which is absolutely free.
Experience Coaching – Complementary session
In this 30 minute Introductory session, you’ll get to explore the Goal with the Coach.
Complete the form below and submit it. You’ll be sent an email about options for Coaching session dates and time.