Is this program ICF & HRCI Professional Coaching Program for you?
You are an experienced corporate HR and L&D professional. After performing roles successfully, if you now adding coaching to your toolkit, this program is for you.
Effective Coaching completes Leadership development and delivers ROI.
With Coaching accessible at every level makes individuals and organisations resilient. Effective Coaching takes place in real-time, in real-life situations, on the job and is relevant to each individual and their particular needs.
Why take this Program?
• Program approved for HRCI credit: 16 HR General re-certification hrs towards PHR, SPHR & GPHR re-certification.
• Program approved by International Coach Federation for ACSTH certification
• Curriculum based on International Coach Federation 11 core competencies and Skills
• Learn coaching from a practicing ICF PCC coach and get mentored for coaching competencies
• Use PEER model (Partner-Explore- Empower- Reach) of coaching to create measurable results.
• e-Courseware, Access to all Learning resources and Coaching tools for immediate use and using with Clients
• Practice coaching in a non-judgemental, safe and open environment with written feedback
• Get TWO coaching sessions Online complimentary by seasoned coaches before and/or after the program for personal and/or professional growth
• Post program support for the next 3 months from mentor coach
Your takeaways at the end of the program:
• Develop an awareness of when to use coaching as an intervention for deeper learning
• Measurably Increase the impact of experiential learning by facilitating Reflection & Action.
• Develop a coaching mindset and culture for inclusive growth, learning agility and enhanced self- awareness
• Coaching strategies to Engage & Retain Leadership talent
• How Coaching creates a culture of higher self responsibility, commitment and accountability
• Complete half of the training required for ICF’s first level of credentialing
Program Credentials & Progression
This Program awards “Certification in Professional Coaching” ; 31 hours of Coach training certificate, based on ICF guidelines, on
the successful completion of the program. To apply for ICF Coach credentialing process, the participants can sign up for further modules.
This program is also approved by HRCI for 16.5 hours of credits towards the re-credentialing process.