ICF approved Coach Training program
Being a Credentialed coach on your agenda for 2017?
Join us for our next session of the ICF approved Coach training program
PEER Coach; Better Leader: Better Workplace; Better Lives
Effective Coaching completes Leadership development and delivers ROI.
With Coaching made accessible at every level makes individuals and organisations resilient. The real measure of coaching effectiveness lies in real-time, in real-life situations, on and off job and is relevant to each individual and their particular needs.
Why Choose this program ?
- Part of the Program approved for HRCI credit: 16 HR General re-certification hours towards PHR, SPHR & GPHR re-certification.
- Curriculum based on International Coach Federation 11 core competencies and Skills
- Learn coaching from a practicing ICF PCC coach and get mentored for coaching competencies
- Use PEER model (Partner-Explore- Empower- Reach) of coaching to create measurable results.
- e-Courseware, Access to all Learning resources and Coaching tools for immediate use and using with Clients
- Practice coaching in a non-judgemental, safe and open environment with written feedback
- Get coaching sessions Online complimentary by seasoned coaches before and/or after the program for personal and/or professional growth
- Post program support for the next 3 months from a coach supervisor
Our Core competence: Supporting Individuals and Organisations through Coaching
We are a Professional Coach Training consultancy and specialise in Online Coach training; supporting coaches in India, Middle East, Africa and Europe thro’ Coach collaborations, Tie-ups and ICF chapters.
Your takeaways from the program:
- Develop a keen understanding of when to use coaching as an intervention for deeper learning
- Get feedback on ICF core competencies and get started with a Coach development plan.
- Measurably Increase the impact of experiential learning by facilitating Reflection & Action.
- Develop a coaching mindset and culture for inclusive growth, learning agility and enhanced self- awareness
- Coaching strategies to Engage & Retain Leadership talent
- How Coaching creates a culture of higher self-responsibility, commitment and accountability
- Discover how effective coaching can be applicable in your work
- Strategies to create a coaching culture
For any questions, please call 91 9810205483; write to email@example.com