Coaching is an essential Leadership skill, High in Demand and Commands premium.
If you are ready to Invest in the Coach in you, Peer Coaching In brings you the opportunity.
Developing Coaching competencies takes practice, focussed learning and continuous feedback.
Online programs to invest in the Coach in you & help you Start your independent coaching practice in the Coaching niche of your choice and specialisation
Coaching Certification Programs are approved by
- ICF, International Coach Federation
- HRCI, HR Certification Institute
Become an ICF Credentialed Coach
Peter Drucker said, ““The leader of the past was a person who knew how to tell. The leader of the future will be a person who knows how to ask.”
This program is a learning intervention Coaching mindset, communication, awareness and action orientation.
As you complete this program, along with complying with the following submissions to ICF, you will be able to apply to ICF for ACC credentialing:
- Coaching Log demonstrating 100 hours (75 paid) of coaching experience with at least 8 clients.
- Performance evaluation (audio recording & written transcript of coaching session)
- Complete the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
Become a Parent Coach
- Workshops/One on One sessions for Parents, Teachers and Adults dealing with adolescents.
- Adolescence is the time of exploration for children, so letting go and at the same time supporting is crucial.
- Most parents are good at guiding their children but telling may not work all the time, especially with children in their adolescent age.
- Coaching is about encouraging independent thinking and thus helping adolescents find solutions rather than giving solutions. This approach builds ownership for solutions and self-responsibility.
- Become a better parent by becoming a “Parent Coach”