Coach Mentoring Programs
Are you a :
- Practicing coach wanting to enhance your coaching craft, be more effective and add more value as a coach?
- Credential applicant looking for professional assistance to achieve & demonstrate the competency level -ACC and PCC demanded by the desired credential level.
- A Coach following the application thro Portfolio path, having completed non-ICF approved Coach Training
- Coach having no interest in ICF credential but seeking mentor coaching to up-skill.
Then mentor coaching is for you.
You need not be an ICF credential holder to seek mentor coaching.
How does it work
The program provides group and individual mentoring by PCC credentialed coach, who’s also a ICF Registered Mentor Coach, trained to assess and provide feedback on PCC markers and a Certified Coach Supervisor.
Key highlights of the program:
- Live coaching/Recorded session for immediate feedback and debrief
- Q&A for ICF credentialing process
- Working on the ICF application and file submission (if making an application thro’ Portfolio path)
- Written feedback on each ICF core competency and suggestions for improvement
- Recording of coaching practice sessions
- Working on recordings to explore areas of improvement in each of the ICF competencies
- The structure of the program allows you to receive 12 hours of mentoring against the required 10 hours
Program fee: $1100 or equivalent in INR; Program registration fee: $100 for 3 months program; 12 hours
$400 for one month; only for 2 group coaching sessions and one 1 on 1 mentoring session
For coaches preparing for ICF credentialing process and for applying for re-credentialing may reach out for the mandatory 10 hours of Coach mentoring:
- 12 hours of coach mentoring- 3 hours individualised plus 9 hours of group coaching – toward your minimum 10 hours requirement for your ACC or PCC application or three-year renewal for ACC’s review of audio recordings and written feedback on PCC markers
Call 91 9810205483 direct for more information or write to : email@example.com. Register for the Coach Mentoring sessions here:
Why Mentor Coaching
As a young profession, Coaching is new for clients and gets confused with mentoring & counselling.
Even for a few coaches it is new & a second career and thus requires practice, mentoring and feedback. Some coaches take longer than usual to apply for ICF credentialing due to the lack of professional support and the fear of getting judged.
ICF requires credential applicants to seek a mentor as professional assistance to achieve & demonstrate the competency level demanded by the desired credential level.
We believe coaching can make the difference in the world today in facing our challenges.
We also believe in the ICF’s credentialing system and with over thousands of credentialed coaches in the world today, we want to contribute through mentoring & strengthening the ever expanding coaching base.
Your Benefits from this Mentor Coaching program (What’s in for you?)
- Feedback from an experienced and PCC credentialed coach on the 11 ICF Core competencies and the code of Ethics as you coach fellow coaches (option of English and French)
- Practice to become better at the core competencies
- Get written feedback to incorporate in building coaching skills
- Meet ICF requirement of Certificate of completion for Mentor Coaching Hours
What does it include? (Total 12 hours over 3 months period – flexible for coaches to join for a month)
- 3 hours of one on one mentoring with written feedback
- 6 sessions of 90 minutes each over 3 months period i.e. 9 hours of Group Mentoring to enhance ICF Core Competencies
- Monthly Practice sessions in Triads
- Certificate of completion for Mentor Coaching Hours
- Small groups of 6-8 participants per class
- Coaching Tools, Tips and Practice Exercises and Learning Resources, Case Studies
The Program facilitators
Is a PCC credentialed coach, who’s also a ICF Registered Mentor Coach, trained to assess and provide feedback on PCC markers and a Certified Coach Supervisor.
She has years of Corporate & Leadership experience. She has been a mentor coach for the ICF approach ACSTH program Coaching for Leading through Change.
What is Mentor Coaching?
According to the ICF, Mentor Coaching means: “a credential applicant being coached on their coaching skills for the purpose of using professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level.
What Mentor Coaching is NOT?
An engagement where the focus is on “ building one’s coaching practice, life balance or other topics unrelated to the development of one’s coaching skill.”
For areas outside the purview of mentor coaching may fall under coaching, mentoring or training and thus can be explored accordingly)
Who is Mentor Coaching for?
Mentor Coaching is an important requirement of the ICF Credentialing process and is vital to the development and growth of the individual seeking an ICF Credential.